An audio course for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers) for English speakers (
- A quick and easy way to learn Arabic - "On-the-go" learning.
- Listen, learn, pronounce and speak Modern Standard Arabic.
- Consists of 36 educational lessons from everyday life situations.
- More than 10 hours of audio content in native Arabic and English voices.
- Master approximately 800 most common Arabic terminologies.
- Accompanied by a 176–page booklet consisting of an instructional guide, script of the audio content and additional exercises.
- Perfect for beginners and intermediate learners.
Convenient & easy to use and listen to in the car, on a smartphone, or any other audio device.
|Author||Dr. Mukhtar Hussein|
|Ages||School - University|
|Theme||School - Institute & Center - University|